Here is a step-by-step guide that will help you make Fee payment Online on the Website
For the first time user
- Enter the Admission Number, Mobile Number (updated in the School Records) and the date of birth of the child and click on Forgot password.
- You will receive a password on your mobile.
- Go back and re-enter the Admission number and the password to login.
- Click USER LOGIN
- Enter the Student Admission Number and the password
- Click on MY FEE & Than My Dues
- Select the Quarter & Click on PAYNOW
- Check the Student Particulars & fee Details & Click on PROCEED.
- It will show the following options for payment:-
- Debit/Credit Card – You will be directed to pay fees via Debit / Credit Card.
- Net Banking – You will be directed to choose from multiple Banks for payment.
- After the Payment Online Receipt will get generated with the payment details.
For more information please feel free to contact the School Account Office.
FEE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Quarter Last date Due to date
Quarter I (April- June) 15th April
Quarter II (July-September) 15th July
Quarter III (October- December) 15th October
Quarter IV (January- March) 15th January
1. Parents should write the Admission number along with the name of the child on the fee challan.
2. Those who wish to pay the full amount of School Fees as one instalment on or before 15th April
can avail a discount of 5% on the tuition fee.
3. The School Fees should be remitted to The Punjab National Bank, Turner Road, Near Velmed Hospital, Dehradun.
4. Those who remit the fees via NEFT transfer or Mobile Banking should furnish the student details
to the school office.