- The schedule of tuition fees for the academic year can be obtained from the School Office. Parents may pay the fees in a single installment at the beginning of the academic year or according to the schedule given in the fee book.
- If fees fall in arrears for more than Two Months from the scheduled date, the student's name will be removed from the school rolls and no re-admission may be granted. Re-admission will be entirely at the discretion of the management and in case of re-admission, fresh admission fees shall be paid before such re-admission, along with the arrears of fees including the fine.
- Students who have not paid up their dues to the school during any particular term will not be allowed to sit for that terminal examination. Fees should be paid in full and no part payment will be accepted. No fees, except the caution deposit, once paid, will be refunded under any circumstances.
- The School fees may be increased during the school Academic Year in case of unforeseen circumstances and there may be an annual increase of 10% in tuition fees every year.
- The school acknowledges every payment made to it by a duly signed receipt. Parents are requested to make sure that they receive a proper receipt for every payment they make and the school will not be responsible for payment made without proper receipts.