The registration form for admission to CLASS XI for the Academic Session 2021-22 will be available in the school office from Tuesday, 6th April, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at St. Patrick’s Academy, Clement Town.
The Registration form will also be available online from 6th April, 2021 on the school's official website.
Documents Required for Class XI Registration:
- The Municipal Board/Cantt Board/Gram Parishad Birth Certificate. For Christians, copy of the Baptismal Certificate also to be attached (Certificates issued by Nursing Homes/Hospitals will not be accepted).
- Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
- One recent passport size photograph of the child with his/her parents.
- A certificate from a registered medical practitioner stating the child's physical condition diseases and indicating allergies or recurring illness.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- The Mark sheet of Class X Pre-board Examination and Class IX Final Examination.
Interested parents may contact the school office or log on to the school website for more details.